Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Card made using Celtic Knots Svg Set

Happy Friday everybody!! Nicole here and I hope this week has treated you all well.  I want to share with you a card I made using SVG Attic's "Celtic Knots" set.   I found this beautiful Irish poem online.  I actually remember singing it as a song for my high school graduation.  Pretty impressive memory, huh?:-)  I used my cuttlebug and the moroccon screen and swiss dots embossing folders and embellished with some gold "dew drops" I had in my stash.  I don't know how well the picture shows it but the gold paper is metallic and has a nice sheen to it.  


This card would make a great graduation card or even a farewell card.  I think these beautiful celtic designs could be used for so many different occasions - weddings, friendship, St. Patrick's day and possibly a sympathy card.





















I love how easy the SVG Attic files are to work with.  They are very easy to size accurately and come with a great pdf sheet to help you successfully put them together.  This week the freebie set is so beautiful you are going to want this one for sure!!


Welcome Spring - Click Image to Close


Welcome Spring


Head on over to SVG Attic to find out how to get your set!!

No comments:

Post a Comment