Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

DT Day with Bunny and her Barn Card!

Hi, Bunny here and it is my Design Team Day with SVG Attic

When I saw Jessica had designed a farm set ~ I knew exactly what I would use! 
This set is called Down on the Farm
I am a farm girl at heart! Grew up on a 500 acre Dairy farm and he had International Harvesters ~ no green tractors on our farm!  Although my maternal grandfather and uncle was all about those "green" deeres!
Check out the Black Want 2 Scrap Bling for the smoke rings and some silver Bling for the wheels!
I hope you enjoyed my card to today!
For full details see my blog ~ Bunny Runs with Scissors.




2 comments:

  1. This is totally stinking ca-ute!!! From one farm girl to another -- Love it!!!

    p.s. Remember all the young farm boys arguing about which brand was better? I sure do!

    ReplyDelete