Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Ribbon Father's Day Card with Beth

Hi everyone!  This is Beth from Beth's Beauties.  With tomorrow being Father's Day, I decided to make one last card for the occasion.  This one is for my boys to give to my husband!  My oldest son picked out the design he wanted me to cut out :)

The SVG files for this card are from the Day At The Races collection at SVG Attic.
It was simple and straight forward to cut out and assemble.  In fact, it took longer to pick out the papers we wanted to use.  I decided on the Industrial Chic stack by DCWV which has a great vintage feel to it.
Instead of the horse head that was with this card file, I added a "#1" to make it work for Father's Day.
I fussy cut a tag out of the paper stack and used brown ribbon to fasten it to the card.  The final touch was using my round 14 Epiphany Crafts shape tool and more of the DCWV designer paper to create the dad epoxy circles.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!


1 comment: