Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Smart Phone Card with Beth

Good morning all!  This is Beth from Beth's Beauties with another project from SVG Attic's files.  When I saw the Here's To You Dad kit at SVG Attic, I knew I needed to make this card for my youngest brother's birthday.  He loves anything and everything technological.  I tried to make it look as much like his phone as possible.  I also customized the date on the front to be the date of his birthday.
I even added words underneath all of the flaps on the front...
He LOVED it :)  With so many people using smart phones, I am sure you know someone who would be thrilled to receive a card like this too!

If you missed the Facebook post about the blog hop winner...The lucky winner from the Christmas in July Blog Hop this past weekend was Camille S.  Camille, please send Jessica an email at info@svgattic.com to claim your prize!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment