Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Creepy Candelabra!

Hi Shary here and for my last posting I've made a creepy Halloween project.




I have used a fantastic kit called Creepy Candelabras. This project is called Creepy Chandelier but I found it stands perfectly for a table decoration too. You can put a little battery powered tea light in the middle. So I cut it out using my favourite coloured card , purple. But then I thought it would look great with a scary spider and web :0). So I used two SIL  files from Snapdragon Snippets. The Spider Web Corner file  #46584  which I added some glitter to and also the Spiders file #46585  and I added glossy accents to him.
This is my last project for SVG Attic so I hope you've enjoyed my inspirational posts. I've loved working with the team and all the gorgeous kits. They've really grown and I wish them all the success with their future ventures.

Shary
x

3 comments: