Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sweet Shop ~ with Angeline Choo

Hello, it's Angeline here to bring you something fun, colorful and SWEET today.

The moment I saw this kit, I was loving the sweet shop A LOT! 
What a FUN way to give someone cupcakes (or gifts), don't you think?

I made this cute little sweet shop using the "Sweet Shop Party" kit and used lots of fun bright colors.


There's a cute little window (which I have put some acetate) to even see through your yummy cupcakes!


For the shop's signage, I added some glitter paper along with pearl dots for that extra bling.
The two paper clips that's holding the box together is from Prima.


Oh and did you see the side of the shop? 
I even added some random cute balloons peeking through. You can add people, animals, party streamers .. all sorts of stuff!


Have a fun sweet scrappy week ahead!


4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Angeline! It is so bright and colorful :) Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super sweet and yummy. Makes me want a cupcake. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Super cute & fun treat!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete