Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

Race box card with Angeline

Happy Monday! :)
Angeline here to share with you a box card I made using Cyndy's first kit "CG Box Cards" -- she designed for SVG Attic. This kit is AMAZING if you've not seen it. So much variety and love every card in the kit.

SVG Attic: Race box card with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #boxcard #svg #cutfile #diecut #birthday #racecar #initialD

I chose the Race Box Card which is not only perfect for boys, but BIG boys too (yups, lots of men are in love with cars hehe). I even "stole" my hubby's toys to do my photo op.

I added some Tim Holtz washi tape with the names of places, some arrows and if you are a fan of Initial D, you'd know what 86 means :)

SVG Attic: Race box card with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #boxcard #svg #cutfile #diecut #birthday #racecar #initialD

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome week ahead! :)

Angeline Choo
blog // facebook // instagram // youtube

4 comments:

  1. Very cool card! You are right. That card is great for "boys" of all ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your card turned out! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet! Thank you for the kind words :)

    ReplyDelete