Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

Pretty Purses ~ with Cyndy G.

Today I am sharing with you a simple little  purse from the Pretty Purses kit.  It goes together very quickly!  So if you need a little bag, this is just the one for you.  I used a magnet to hold the purse closed.

Pretty Purses

I used my favorite go to paper Graphic 45.  
This paper is from the World's Fair Collection.

Pretty Purses

It is the perfect size for a little cupcake.  You may have noticed that this is not a cupcake, I didn't have one, so I used a candle that I had.  It is a little bigger than a mini cupcake 
and not quite as big as a full sized cupcake.  

This bag does take a sheet and a half of 12x12 paper but you only have to glue the flap to close it.

Thank you for stopping by.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this Cyndy!! Just Beautiful!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Migdalia. Hope you have a blessed day as well :)

      Delete
  2. I love this little purse (bag) what a great idea, and so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors you used on this purse! I didn't even notice your cupcake was a candle until you mentioned it. Even better! You get to enjoy it longer ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I just really wanted to put a cupcake in it :)

      Delete