Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Back to School

Hello SVG Attic fans! DT Sonja here. Today I bring you a pop up box card from the SDS Gearing Up 4 School file. 

Both of my kids start back to school today, I think we must be the last school district in the US to be starting so late! But today marks an even bigger achievement, my youngest starts preschool. 

To show our gratefulness for the ever so hard job of teaching I made this card for the assistant that will be helping the teacher this year! 
 I changed a few things on the card to make it more specific to the teacher. 
 I added the 'Preschool' at the top as well as the teachers name.
 The ABC and 123 blocks are from the Alpha Blocks set
The two things my daughter really wanted to do at orientation was color and paint. So I decided to pick up a set of markers and paint to give to the teachers.


Materials Used: 
DCWV 'Hello Darlin' stack

SDS Gearing Up 4 School
SVG Attic 'Alpha Blocks'
Alpha Blocks
Silhouette Cameo
Craftwell eBrush
Sharpie Markers
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
Scotch ATG gun 

3 comments: