Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Aged to Perfection

Hello - Helle here with a small post, just to show you a gift I made for my girlfriend and her husband.
She turnes 50 and he turned 60 this fall and we were invited to celebrate both.
 
So what do you make for such a couple? Well SVG Attic had the answer:
 

The Aged to Perfection kit contains among others this Wine Cask Gift Box and Vintage Card that I found to be perfect for the occasion.
 
I made the barrel in AC Cardstock and patterned paper from Simple Stories and added Jodi's grapes from the JGW Communion of Faith kit. Those grapes are a bit time consuming but once you get the idea of how they go together, it's just easy peasy.
 
 
 
The Vintage Card is also made from AC Cardstock and Simple Stories patterned paper. I quadrupled the numbers and added some rosegold foil for some shine. I also dotted the letters and stars with a white Sharpie.
 

 
The gift was money and I added a small pouch inside the card for them. Then I took some shredded wood and filled up the barrel along with some candies
 

 
And they loved it :-)
 
Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget to write me a little something on your way out :-)
 
New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places! 
 

10 comments: