Pages

Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year with Beth

Good Monday Morning!  Happy New Year!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you to share this fun interactive card.
 I created this card using the SnapDragon Snippets' New Year Ball Drop card file.  2018 is part of the updated years file.  This file is also included in the JGW New Year's Celebration set.  The papers I used are from DCWV's All Dressed Up and Glitzy Glitter stacks as well as solid colored Recollections cardstock.  I love that the ball can move up and down on the strip of paper!
 Embellishments include Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine, rhinestones, and Wink Of Stella.  Adhesives used include ATG and Lineco Adhesive in a precision tip bottle.  For more details, stop by my blog!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

No comments:

Post a Comment