Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Victorian Bathtub

Hello all. Sonja with Sugar Bean Cards here to bring you my vision of the newest Vintage 3D Bathtub.

This project is great for a double sided cardstock. Even though I did use DCWVinc's Fairytale Dreams double sided stack for this, I still wanted to add the inside inserts because, well why not?!
Final Project: 
 Add some pearls and lace for a more vintage effect
The water spigot is aged with some Tim Holtz Distress Walnut Stain ink.

 Gives a whole new meaning to rose water bath!

Materials Used: 

  • Paper
    • DCWVinc.
      • Fairytale Dreams
    • Die Cut Machine
      • Silhouette Cameo 3
      • Silhouette Studio-Designer Edition
      • Silhouette Design Store
  • Snapdragon/SVG Attic files:
  • Adhesive
      • Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
  • Extras
      • Tim Holtz Walnut Stain

5 comments:

  1. This is so vintage chic! The flowers are genius and it thrills to see a project executed so well by another crafter. Fills my bucket (or my bath tub, if you'd prefer)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful project! I love it.

    ReplyDelete