Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Eek A Day Late!


Hey everyone! I'm a day late in posting my project for SVG Attic :( I had every intentions on getting something posted yesterday but I wound up with a killer headache for most of the day and tried sleeping it off! But even tho I'm a day late I still wanted to share this cute svg set, Thankful Friends by SVG Attic! Isn't this little scarecrow girl the cutest!! This set has 9 adorable characters! If you haven't visited the store your in for a treat! Jessica's svg file's are AMAZING! So what you waiting for head over there NOW hee hee!!



I also wanted to play along with Peachy Keen's challenge #62. It's to create a card or layout using this sketch...




I used my Imagine and the Imagine cartridge, Enjoy The Seasons for the paper. For her face, I used Peachy Keen's #450 Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment. The sentiment is from My Creative Time set, Mixed Holiday Sentiments and I stamped it on My Creative Time's stitched oval die. I used a Martha Stewart border punch and then added some twine. Here's another picture from the side...




Thanks for looking and I'm sending you ALL a Harvest of good wishes!! Hugs, Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment