Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

SVG Attic Design Team Project

Happy Wednesday!

Don't you just love fall? Cooler days and nights, the leaves on the trees change colors, harvest, and my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving!

I thought it would be fun to create a home decor item that would help welcome fall.



I used the SVG Attic set called, Fall Leaves SVG Collection,

to create my door rosette.


The papers I used are from Cosmo Cricket and Doodlebug Designs.







Want to know how I made it? I will have a video tutorial up on Saturday showing all the steps. For right now, here are the sizes, just in case you feel like making one too! :)

Large scallop circle: 9 1/2" Dia
Rosette: 8" Dia
Inter scallop: 6"
Fall cut out: 4.4531 x 3.9375
Leaves were cut at 2 1/2", 2" and 1 1/2"

Here is a tutorial showing how to make a rosette, just in-case you don't know how to make one. Like I said, I am working on a video tutorial, it will be posted here on the blog on Saturday!

Tomorrowstarts an all new Throwback Thursday Challenge, I can't wait to show you my card.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ruthie,
    I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete