Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Toothy Fairy Box

 My Toothy Fairy Box and a Sneak Peek!
Bunny here from Bunny Runs with Scissors

This SVG Attic file: Be Mine Set found HERE  is so versatile!
Be Mine
 I love this  match box, perfect for this Tooth Fairy Box project.  I used paper from my stash along with a new, never seen before A Jillian Vance Design  stamp set:  Tooth Fairy, it will be released next week on the A Jillian Vance Design Blog.
This box goes together so nice!!   It can be used for anything like for the Tooth Fairy or a gift of jewelry with a little bit of tissue paper tucked in.  There are just so many possibilities and the color combinations are limitless!

Be Mine Set by SVG Attic
to see the rest of the Recipe visit my Blog:
 Bunny Runs with Scissors
         

 


2 comments: