Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Owl Always Love You and Heart Box!

Hi,
This is Bunny and I am so proud to announce I was a chosen to be on SVG Attic's Design Team!
 I am so excited to work with Jessica's SVG's they are all darling {I have been a customer for a while!}!!! and the Design Team is a group of very talented, creative ladies ~ I feel a little insecure at times when I see their beautiful creations!
 So on to my projects!    
                                                                                                                 
I just love this heart box Jessica at SVG Attic designed ~ DARLING and Elegant at the same time!
It is from the Heart Shaped Box Collection found HERE. The stamp is from Sending My Love by A Jillian Vance Design 
And I couldn't resist doing an Owl Valentine!
Give a Hoot by SVG Attic

For more details on both projects, Please stop over at my blog: Bunny Runs with Scissors







2 comments:

  1. Bunny, Great projects! You will have to tell Jessica we both live in the same town. All yours and Jillian's projects are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! Yes I will! and that our parents have known each other forever! :)

      Delete