Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Anything Goes July Contest! Last Weekend to enter

Don't forget to enter your SVG Attic projects in the July Anything Goes Contest!  Wouldn't you love to win?

Prizes

First Place:  $25 Gift Certificate to SVG Attic
Second Place:  $15 Gift Certificate to SVG Attic
Third Place:  $10 Gift Certificate to SVG Attic
Click this link for the post with all of the details and rules.

My project today is using the Deep Lid Boxes kit  and Mom's English Garden.



The box is a snap to put together and so is the beautiful Gerber daisy.  I quickly quilled a center for the daisy so to make a 'handle" for the little box.  I chose some fun summer colors and now I have a cute box to use for a gift, or even for decoration!

I hope you enjoyed today's project and that you are inspired to enter before the end of the month.


1 comment: