Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Sweet Shop with Courtney

I am thrilled to be up today with my project.

I used the Sweet Shop Party SVG Kit to create the Cupcake Sweet Shop.

I cut and assembled exactly as pictured.  It was fun to embellish and decorate.

 The little milk bottle is embellished with a flourish cupcake from the Flourished Cupcake SVG file.  I cut the cupcake out of vinyl and adhered it to the milk bottle.  I just love those little milk bottles.  I ordered them online from Pick Your Plum.  

This was such a fun project.

I hope you enjoyed seeing it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a fabulously crafty day !! ♥

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! I love it! Those tiny milk bottles are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Would be a great Thinking of You to give to someone to brighten their day. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! Love the little milk bottle!

    ReplyDelete