Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Coffee and Love

For today's project I created a 12x12 mixed media canvas 


Since love is on every one's mind these days.  I thought I would combine coffee and love.  I collaged papers that had coffee related words as well as some pink dots and cupcakes.  I also used acrylic paints, glass bead paste, stamps, stencils, washi tape and glossy accents on the heart.

The SVG file I used was All I Need.  The description says "vinyl design perfect for your wall or to mount on a board, tile, or mirror."  It was intended to be cut out of vinyl, but I used paper in different colors instead

I modified the file by adding the word LOVE to the bottom from 


This is a closeup of the top



This is a closeup of the bottom


There are so many ways to use these files, I hope I have given an idea so you can create something new today.

Thanks for coming by.

Go create something awesome!!

Carmen








7 comments:

  1. Carmen, this is so neat! I could keep looking and looking at all the details you incorporated into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,Carmen!!! Very cool! I especially got excited to see you used the glass bead medium!! Love Love your work of art!

    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete