Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas - It's so Gold with Angeline

Angeline here to share with you my Christmas project.

Oh yes, Christmas is ALMOST here!!
I know it's about a month away, but we already have our Christmas tree up :)

And this year, it's all GOLD.


So to decorate our tree, I made some snowflake ornaments using the SDS Ornament kit.
Here's a close up!


I cut the snowflake using some gold foiled cardstock and further blinged it up with some rhinestones.

Can you spot the snowflakes? :)


Psssttt... 
SVG Attic is having a SALES now so do check it out and get your kits at awesome prices!!

Angeline Choo
blog // facebook // instagram // youtube

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas tree, just stunning, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angeline, I LOVE the decorations on your tree! Great job on those ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Lori, Beth and Millie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angeline your star is beautiful! I love everything about it. :)

    ReplyDelete