Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A Mother's Repose with Lisa

Welcome everyone! Lisa, from The Crafting Cave, with you today and I decided to step out of holiday mode completely with this post. Today I'm sharing a great way for anyone to present a 
gift card at a baby shower. 

Using JGW Santa's Repose 3D Chair  I created a baby themed chair for an expecting/ new mom.  
If you don't have this chair in your arsenal of cut files I highly recommend it. There are some many things you can use it for. Here's a link to show my Halloween version. 
A Mother's Repose using SVG Attic JGW Santa's Repose 3D Chair
 This chair is not difficult to put together, just take your time, follow the directions provided and 
you will be done in no time.


I used Baby Mine by Carta Bella Collection Kit. I will be making a boy version of this for a friends baby shower. You can find more details on my blog, The Crafting Cave. 


As always, thank you for visiting and have an amazing week.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful 3D chair, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to repurpose those Christmas files after the holidays are over! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love this file because you could re-purpose it for so many things! I see a gift for a bookworm coming real soon!

    ReplyDelete