Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments with Beth

Good morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here.  Do you remember the 12 days of Christmas treats that I posted about during The Magic of Christmas blog hop?  Well today I am here to show you part 2 of that display.
For all of the tags on my treat boxes, I used files from SDS 12 Days of Christmas Charms. I added the numbers for the days that were part of the Hand-Painted Christmas paper stack by DCWV.  The decorative tag can be hung on a tree after the treat box is opened!

 Here is a look at the small tree that fits all of the ornaments perfectly.  I used Holly Berry and Candy Cane Trendy Twines for the ornament hangers.


 I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. I love these ornaments. They are so elegant. Just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thats super pretty Beth! Love the ornaments too.

    ReplyDelete