Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

Fisherman Canister ~ with Cyndy G.

Happy Friday!  It is raining here again in beautiful NC but that is OK because that means it's a great day for crafting.  Today I am sharing The Fisherman Canister from JGW Summer Canisters.  I just love all the canisters and this one is no exception.  He is so cute and has so many accessories.
JGW Summer Canisters

All of these guys have so much character.

JGW Summer Canisters

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

6 comments:

  1. I love this guy :) Perfect for Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very fun...I just made this in a card version last week...boy was that fun-lots of pieces! Will be posted Sunday on my blog if you would like to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see it! What is your blog address?

      Delete
  3. I love these little canisters but I have never tried the fishermen. He might be the next one!!!!

    ReplyDelete