Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Mini Album box with Angeline

Happy May! 
Can you believe that almost half a year has just gone by? *phew*

Angeline here to share with you a box I made for a baby mini album I made for my friend who is pregnant with twins. Yup, twins! :)


I used the pie box from Holly's Holiday Gift Boxes. I love this box because you can see through it and it's a nice size for the album. Album here is 6"x6". For more on the album, please visit my blog HERE.


To decorate the box, I took the pieces from the mobile centerpiece (Baby Boy & Baby Girl kit) and glittered them up before I strung them with some twine.


For the sides of the box, I used this cute critters washi tape :)

Thanks for stopping and have an awesome week ahead!

Angeline Choo
blog // facebook // instagram // youtube

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet gift, Angeline! Best of luck to the mom of the twins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, such a thoughtful gift :)

    ReplyDelete