Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

Spooky Treats with Lisa


Hi and welcome, everyone! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper sharing an excellent way to use 
Tent Cards and the What's Brewin' SVG Collection to create treat bags.

Treat Bags using Tent Cards and Halloween SVG Cut files.

To get us started, I used a tent card from the Tent Card SVG Collection. I love using these cards because you have enough room to add fun elements including a bag of goodies. I added some candy corn to a project life pouch and stapled it in place. You can use a regular cellophane bag with this, too. I can't wait to make these for Christmas

Treat Bags using Tent Cards and Halloween SVG Cut files.
Then I added fun elements from the What's Brewin SVG Collection. I used the haunted house, fence, spider web, and the caption, Spooky to decorate the front of the card. 



I have a fun tip using these same files to create stickers for your planner. I use a planner and have to say I love decorating the pages. When I work on cards and other paper projects I always have someone else in mind but my planner is all ME! It's whatever I feel like that day. Sometimes it's silly & kooky other times sophisticated and elegant. 
Happy Planner Weekly Layout 10/10-1016

 The haunted house, fence, tree, cauldron, spider webs, and spider are all from the What's Brewin Collection. I just sized them down to fit my planner, cut them out with my Silhouette, and ran them through my Xyron Sticker Maker. This layout might be one of my favorite weeks so far. 

You can find all the details on my blog, The Relativity of Paper.

As always, thanks for joining us! 

3 comments:

  1. So cute, I might just have to start my own planner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you take files that are intended for one thing and turn them into something totally different! Awesome job, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHATTTTT.. omg.. these are all so cute!! LOVE that you made them into stickers too

    ReplyDelete