Pages

Friday, July 21, 2017

Have A Sunshiny Day with Lisa

Happy Friday, everyone! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper and today I'm sharing two great ideas for summer gift giving. Using two pieces from the JGW Fathoms Deep Kit and CG Under the Sea Kit I created a gift box and card.  


Recently, I was in one of the local big box stores and found several paper kits marked down and I couldn't resist. Several of the kits are Summer themed, like this one I used by Authentique - Seafarer. It's nice to have new inspiration. 
The top of the box is the center of Seafarer Eleven paper and if that's not a sign I don't know what is. It's the exact size of the accent layer for the box. I cut the top accent layer and cut the side accents using the same paper. I love this paper with this box and card. I used coordinating papers from the same kit to create the card. The sentiment banner is from the kit, too. 

Look at the details on the sides of the lid, gorgeous! 

 As always, thanks for joining us! 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful nautical set, Lisa! I love the papers you used to create it. The rope cuts around the outside of that box are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I love how this card turned out! the patterned paper looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete