Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

Worlds Best Dad with Lisa

Happy Friday everyone and welcome. Lisa from The Relativity of Paper sharing a quick and simple gift card box. Wednesday was my Dad's birthday and I needed a quick gift card box that would hold not only a gift card but a few miniature Snickers underneath. Of course, JGW GONE FISHING KIT from SVG Attic has a great gift card box included. It was the perfect size for my gift card and eight miniature Snickers fit perfectly under the insert. 


To create this box I used my Silhouette Cameo and Photoplay's Family Ties. This box and those papers were meant to meet! That's all I can say. I didn't add the accent pieces to the sides of the box top because the paper is woodgrain and I love the way it looked. I did add the top accent piece using fun foam to add some dimension, wrapping the twine around the top accent and then adhering it to the box lid. Easy, peasy!


 As always, thanks for joining us! 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful box! I love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, that paper was meant to be created into that box! Love it!

    ReplyDelete