Pages

Friday, June 22, 2018

Don't Get Hooked!



Happy Friday, everyone. Lisa from The Relativity of Paper bringing you today's post. I'm sharing two fun projects that are perfect for the "fisher-person" in your life. I used artificial baits to decorate the hat and card. Hence, don't get hooked!  


I started with the Fishing 3D Bucket Hat. This hat is so cute and super easy to put together. I thought I might toss a few pieces of candy or a pack of cashews in the hat.  You could even put a pack of hooks and a small bobber in it. 


Of course, you have to have a card to celebrate a birthday. So I created the Fishing Vest A7 Card and Envelope


I used Jelly Bean Green 12 x 12 100lb cardstock and a piece of 12 x 12 Jillibean Soup patterned paper from my stash to create the pockets, the band on the hat and as an accent piece on the envelope flap. To cut the pocket flaps and "gone" I used a scrap piece of 12 x 12 red paper. 
I had to add the recipients initials on the vest. 

I really enjoyed creating these pieces and I know my "fisher-person" is going to like them, too. 
He better or else!

As always, thanks for joining us today. 

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic, Lisa! I love the bright green you used on them. The striped papers really add a lot of fun to them as well. I know your dad will love them.

    ReplyDelete