Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

Fun In The Sun


Hi, and welcome, everyone! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper sharing a beach hat and card. 


Have I told you all how much I love 12 x 12 Paper Kits, yeah? They can be so inspiring. The bathing suit paper is so cute and perfect for my beach hat. Yes, the big floppy beach hats. I used the Garden Hat 3D from Snapdragon Snippets to create the hat. I used quick dry adhesive on the hat and my trusty binder clips, as always. A little bit of ribbon and twine along with the gift tag from the JGW Just Sew Kit and popsicle sticker from the kit finishes it off. 


The dressmaker easel card from the JGW Just Sew Kit is so versatile. Back in December I paired it with the poinsettias from JGW Poinsettia Passion to create a Christmas card, so pretty! You can see it here, Christmas Wishes.

For the easel card I used my ATG adhesive and 3D mounting foam on the back of the stickers. The stickers from the kit add a few fun elements. Added a few enamel dots to finish it. 
The paper kit is Echo Park Paper Co. Summer Dreams.

As always, thanks for joining us today. 



3 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! I am totally loving the bright summery feel your projects have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such yummy colors - This really is fun in the sun <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and energetic set. Carries the sunny summer feeling through and conveys it to us who are enjoying this post. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete