Pages

Monday, January 14, 2019

New Glasses Ornament Card

Good morning to all my crafty friends!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today.  I chose to make a card that has a detachable ornament for my sweet 3 year old niece who just got her first pair of glasses!  The file I used is the Sun Glasses Flowers Ornament.
I chose papers from DCWV's Glitzy Glitter and Girlhood stacks to make it bright and cheerful.  I sized the ornament to 4.125" wide so it would fit well on the front of my A2 card base.  I added a line of removable Glue Dots to the back so the ornament can be taken off the card and hung up or just simply played with :)  
The other products I used on this card include polka dot brads, ATG, Tacky Glue, Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine and a Pearl Pink Pearl Pen.  The finishing touch was stamping the date she got her glasses on the ornament.  I really hope she likes this card :)
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

2 comments: