Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Love Potion Bottle


Hello everyone.

Tracy here  and since it is the day before Valentines, I thought I would share something pretty.

Because the  Love Potion Bottle, reminds me of something that would sit on my grandmothers bureau, I chose to make it with some pretty pink floral paper.
  
To modernize it a little I added gold Stickers and epoxy elements.



My favorite part of the bottle is the stopper can actually be removed.


Now it can be filled with candy or another yummy treat.

This would make a great little Valentine gift for someone special, or it could be used as a center piece filled with paper flowers, or even an old fashion test tube.

Give this file a try.

I hope you all have a great Valentine's day and Thank you for joining me.




1 comment: