Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Deco Nativity Scene Block

Hello all. I-team member Sonja here with my take on the newest Nativity Ball set!

I didn't have any extra ornaments lying around, however I did have an extra 8 x 8 glass deco block.

First I sprayed the block with a window frost spray to give it more of a soft glow.

Next I cut out each element that I wanted on my block in vinyl, weeded the pieces, and applied them to the block.

I decided to add some blue LED lights instead of white ones to help set the scene!

The pictures really don't do this justice. The soft glow of the blue lights in a dark room, perfect ambiance!

Materials Used:
Deco Block (most craft stores have them)
Glass frosting spray
SVG Attic JGW Nativity Balls
JGW Nativity Balls
Blue LED lights (10 count, probably would have looked better with 20!)



5 comments:

  1. This is such a fab idea! I love the way you created the nativity scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is marvelous. So imaginative and then you executed it so well. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jodi! Oh Holy Night had just come on the radio, so I figured I would do something with it!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! this is fantastic. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete