Pages

Monday, October 9, 2017

Coffee Cup Cards with Beth

Good morning and happy Monday!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today to share these fantastic cards.
 I used a file from SDS Coffee Break.  It was meant to be a hidden gift card holder, but I just omitted the center part of the card and also didn't use the shaped card base.  I sized the remaining pieces to fit on an A2 card.  I made this one with neutral cardstocks from Pebbles' Lakeside paper pad.
 The other two were more fall themed since I used DCWV's Sweater Weather papers on them.  I inked the edges with brown chalk ink and crimped the coffee cup wrapper for extra interest.  Embellishments include Chocolate Truffle and Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twines and sequins.  One of these went to one of my fellow SVG Attic I-Team sisters for her birthday!

Here is a look at the set that I used the file from:
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

1 comment: