Pages

Monday, October 23, 2017

Halloween Cards with Beth

Happy Monday!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here today with these two Halloween cards.  I send out cards to all of my family, so I make several Halloween cards each year :)
Both of these card files are from the SDS Glowing Halloween set.  The haunted house easel card is very detailed, but simple to assemble.  I embellished with a sentiment from APB Happy Halloween stamp set and Skittles inside.
Here is the view of it folded flat for mailing.  The papers I used on these cards are from Recollections' Haunted Manor stack.
I really love the style of this second card!  The flourishes in the web are so pretty.
This is a big card, meauring 6.5" square, so it is sure to make a statement!  I also embellished this card with Skittles (attached with mini Glue Dots) and a bow of Lime Licorice Trendy Twine.
I also added clear glitter Wink Of Stella on the sentiment and spider cuts.

Here is the set that I used the files from:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

No comments:

Post a Comment