Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Hauntingly Beautiful

.....that is what I think this is.
 
Thanks for joining me today as I share one of my last (as of this year) Halloween projects: The Candlelabra 3D for Tea Lights from the JGW Witches Gather kit from SVG Attic:
 
 
This beauty is made entirely from Black AC Cardstock (and a 1.25" dowel) and is very easy to assemble. The only thing I changed or added, is the extra panels of the arms that I embossed with a Damask Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug and added some Rich Copper Metallique Wax from Prima to all edges and the embossed panels to make it look more old and spooky :-)
 
I made the extra panels by simply making a internal offset of the Outer Scroll arm on my Silhouette Cameo.
 
You will find the tutorial for this file here and I hope you'll have as much fun with it as I did.
 
Thanks for stopping by and remember to leave some comments on the projects.
 
 


2 comments: