Pages

Friday, November 3, 2017

Santa's List ~ with Cyndy G

Hello crafty friends.  I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween.  I know my kids really enjoyed the night!

My children in costumes

Today I am sharing a card from SVG Attic. I made using the CG Father Christmas kit.  The Santa's List Box Card.  This is one of my favorite cards.  I have to warn you that there is a lot of paper piecing to do with this card but I think it is worth the time!

Santa box card

I used Graphic 45 - Father Christmas paper.

Santa box card

I also inked a lot of the edges to add more depth to the card.

close up of Santa face

Thank you for stopping by.

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!



Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

3 comments:

  1. This card is amazing! I love the papers you used. They couldn't have been more perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an interesting, eye-catching card. It reminds me of the dioramas that we used to go to as little kids in the late '50s. Wonderful presentation!

    ReplyDelete