Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Beach Bag and Fish Cards


Happy July 4th! Tracy  here today and  I hope everyone is having a fun and safe holiday.

Today is my turn at SVG Attic and when I saw this new collection
Grab The Bait, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.

We have a family reunion/ lake trip planned for later this week and I  thought it would be fun to have some little handouts or favors.

To start with I turned the Creel 3D flat Gift Bag into a beach bag.  
The paper is from Echo Park and I just love all the bright colors.
I think I will fill the bag with Fish Crackers; it will be a perfect gift for the little ones!



I love the little magnetic fish in this kit...

... so I turned them into cards.


Its very easy to do, just decide if you want them to open from the side or the bottom, then mirror a copy of the offset base and weld.  
I was able to delete some of the pieces since they didn't need to be as thick and heavy as the magnetic fish.

For the blue fish I cut part from blue glitter paper and for the smaller orange fish I used printed paper.

I am really happy with how these turned out and think I will make the rest of the fish.  
They will make cute cards that can be tied to more  goody bags.

Be sure to get you kit here and if you need the tutorial, Jody has made it so easy, just follow the instructions here.

Thank you again for joining me.

3 comments:

  1. Too cute Tracy - the kids Will love em’! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use these for going to the beach! They are so bright and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun idea. And I love the mini tutorial about changing shapes to suit a different purpose. People love options!

    ReplyDelete