Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Children's Valentine's Cards with Beth

These cards are for my three boys for Valentine's Day.  The cards are all cut from SVG Attic's My Valentine set.  I stepped out of my comfort zone and went with non-traditional colors for these cards.
The penguin card is for my 7 year old.  He has always love penguins, so I know this will be a hit for him!
I asked my 4 year old what animal he liked best and he said toad, so that is what I went with for him.  I embossed the green paper with a circle embossing folder and used glossy accents on random dots to add visual interest.
Last, but not least, the bee is for my 18 month old.  It totally reminds me of him with the rosy cheeks :)
On all of the cards I used brown chalk to accent the die cuts and added sequins, twine and glossy accents on various parts.

I hope you enjoy these and if you make any projects using SVG Attic files, we would love to see them on out Facebook page!

Beth
Beth's Beauties


No comments:

Post a Comment