Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Door Hanger Valentine Box with Beth

It is so fun when one of my boys takes an interest in making something with me in my craft room!  This is one of those projects.  My four-year-old wanted to make a treat box that he could claim as his own :)  He picked out the paper and some of the embellishments even.  The cutting files for this project are from SVG Attic's Heart Shaped Box collection.  He personally picked what box he wanted to make.
The paper is called Love You More by Imaginisce.  I added a square of acetate behind the heart window.  To embellish it, we chose some mesh ribbon, embroidery floss, a heart button and some pink gems.  I stamped a small sentiment on a hand cut banner.  The edges were all inked with red chalk to add visual interest.
If you are looking for more Valentine's Day inspiration, check out SVG Attic's latest set, Valentine Photo Props!  I love that each of these elements can be used on cards or layouts too.  Get it free with a $9.98 or more purchase by using the code FREE at checkout!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Beth

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I think it is so neat that this is a door hanger!!
    I was going to make the cracker boxes from Sweet Shop. Now I can't choose.
    I sure like those photo props--esp the giant conversation hearts! Darling!
    Love your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete