Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Sweet Dreams

Hello and Happy Sunday to you - thanks for joining me today.

Let's talk sleep! Do you sleep enough? Do you sleep well? Ha ha ha ok....getting to the point:

I've always loved the old legend of the Dream Catcher - that if hung in a window in the bedroom, it would sort the good dreams from the bad and only let the good dreams through.

Not that I've been having nightmares, I just thought it was time for such a pretty ornament in our bedroom window, so I jump to the chance of making one.



I used the Indian Dream Catcher and cut the ornament piece 8 times, stacked and glued them together for a stronger ornament. 

Then I altered the feather piece slightly to make room for a hole for the raffia to go through, so I could tie them onto the ornament.

Finally I added some pearls and gems as decoration and voila - done in no time!

I used AC Cardstock in Chestnut, Woodgrain patterned AC Cardstock in Chestnut and patterned paper from DCWV "Mercury Glass Paper" and "Wood, Marble and Brass" from Recollections.

Now no bad dreams are to be dreamt and I look forward to a nice long nap....LOL

Thanks for visiting today.



2 comments:

  1. Very cool idea. Fun to read your descriptions. Inspiriting turn of mind on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jodi :-) I do find it hard to describe what I do....I just do it you know? :-D

    ReplyDelete