Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Perfect Pumpkin Projects


I don't really love fall. 
Here in Salt Lake, it seams like we get 5 days of fall and then winter hits!

But I do love Pumpkin!


So today for SVG Attic I created 2 projects featuring those beautiful pumpkins.


The first project is the Folk Art Pumpkin Patchwork card.

This is such a pretty card. 
If you love quilts or patchwork, Jodi has some beautiful quilt blocks and patchwork images.

 

The Pumpkin Block 3D Box, is another fun and easy file.
I made mine a little bit smaller and then distressed the edges.


The best part of this project is its made up of three smaller boxes.
The boxes can be filled with small treats or  gift cards.
Tie the boxes together and give as a gift to someone special.

I hope you enjoy these pumpkin projects as much as I have.
Thank you for joining me today.





3 comments: