Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2018

The Lone Rooster

Hello - I hope you're having a nice Thursday today.

I'm just popping in to show you the awesome Rooster 3D Large Figure that I made some days ago. He is just perfect for fall and I found him very intriguing so I just had to make him.

I also had an ulterior motive for making him - it was my next door neighbors Birthday and she and her husband has a Chicken Coop and lucky for us next door - no rooster. Not that I go around the whole town and give everybody presents, but I wanted her to have him, just like saying: Please let him be the Lone Rooster in the Coop.

Here he is:
He is made from AC Cardstock in Clay, Mustard, Latte, Coffee and Cranberry and decorated with patterned paper from Graphic 45's "French Country" and some Swiss Dot Bazzill cardstock.

I inked all the edges with Distress Ink from Ranger and dotted his eyes with a White Sharpie.

He is surprisingly easy to assemble and stands well on his own. 


I really hope my neighbor likes him and gets my little joke.

Thanks for visiting today - hope you like the Lone Rooster.

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

6 comments: