Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SVG Attic FIRST Challenge! Summer Fun!

Hello everyone and WELCOME to SVG Attic's first challenge!


The theme of this challenge will be "Summer Fun"!

I will be creating a scrapbook layout with my two beautiful boys- it was so fun and exciting to photograph them. I actually had them running at me with water balloons PRAYING the little one wasnt going to throw the balloon at my expensive camera! (LOL). You will see soon!

Contest Rules

• Become a Blog follower and/or Facebook Fan.
• You must use files from the Luau, Little League, or the Cape Cod SVG collections. Any type of project can be submitted!
• Your project must feature one or more elements from the above mentioned sections in order to qualify.
• You have until 5:00 PM PST on Wednesday June 22nd, 2011. Designs submitted after the deadline will not be included in the judging.
• Submit your entry on this post. PLEASE ONLY ADD ONE SUBMISSION PER POST.
• You can submit your entry by using the "Add your link" button at the bottom
• 1st Place gets thier choice of THREE SVG Collections from my store and a FIRST place and TOP THREE  blog blinky!
• 2nd and 3rd Place receive their choice of ONE SVG Collection from my store and a TOP THREE blog blinky!
• ALL contestants receive a FREE SVG file that I will be creating this week. Only available to participants! :)
• Limit 2 submissions per person for this contest. One submission per post.
• Winners will be announced by June 23, 2011.

 




2 comments:

  1. I will be working on my project tonight! I have been mulling over the design since yesterday. Let's say Thienly was the reason I purchased the particular set I will be using. I wasn't sure what I could make with it but this challenge gave me an idea! So glad I bought it. Love your files. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see what you make! :)

    ReplyDelete