Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Puppy Party Invitations

Sorry for the lack of posting! I have been going going going non stop lately, but it's my Design Team Friday with SVG Attic today so I thought I would share these adorable invitations I made with you!!

It's a little early to be showing these, since I haven't even handed them out yet, but they turned out soooo cute! My son is turning 5 this week, and at his request we are throwing him a Puppy Party. This is quite a popular theme for boy parties right now (meaning already been done by tons of people), but once he heard the idea there was no talking him out of it lol!




Aren't they cute?!!! They are little dog bowls with puppy chow in them!

Plus I added the dog bone tag out of mirror paper!
















I used the Jacks Tracks svg set for these.

If you want the measurements I used let me know!



I can't wait to share all the other cute things

I have made for this Puppy Party!!

It's not for another week though, so you'll have to wait! Lol!



Also, you should check out the new blog for SVG Attic!
They are having a new contest over there
and it's sure to be a spooky good time!

svg attic

Oh- One more thing!!
I'm participating in a BLOG HOP! My first one!!
There will be a list of talented ladies and their blogs
and all you gotta do is hop from one to the next
checking out the cute projects we've all made!
It starts on the SVG Attic Blog September 30th
So come HOP along with us!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I will be following you. Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I don't see a comment link on your blog hop entry. I'm a follower. FB follower as well. Thanks for sharing, goin' hoppin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say I LOVE!!!! the candy apple boxes. Ingenious! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete