Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Christmas Candy Cane with Angeline

Happy Merry Monday!
Angeline here to share with you this yummy project I made.

So, Christmas is ALMOST here (just 2 months away!!) and I am already in the Christmas mood.

SVG Attic: Christmas candy cane with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #christmas #santasrepose #candycane #ornament #svg #cutfile #diecut #twine #trendytwine #glitter #gold

I made this LARGE Christmas Candy Cane (it's almost 12 inches tall!) with the JGW Santas Repose kit. 

I made the bell from the santa's boot using some gold foiled paper and then wrapped the candy cane in gold glitter tape and some Trendy Twine!

SVG Attic: Christmas candy cane with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #christmas #santasrepose #candycane #ornament #svg #cutfile #diecut #twine #trendytwine #glitter #gold

Oh, Christmas is coming soon!! 
Who else is excited for it? :)

Angeline Choo
blog // facebook // instagram // youtube

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I totally love it :) That bell is the perfect addition to your candy cane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you banded it! I am going to do this the next time I make one. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Beth, Mila and Cyndy!! :) I had fun making this :)

    ReplyDelete