Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

Batty Countdown

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH Only 7 more days till Halloween!  Tanya from Crafting on Caffeine here today. I have had this idea since I first saw this bat! I just love how it turned out, hope you do too. Now on with the details!
Of course the Bat is from JGW Night Enchantments


Paper is from Doodlebug Designs and DCWV


Love the candy corn teeth! I added bows for the ears made from Trendy Twine's Trick or Treat.


I made the wings into shaker wings using Grape Licorice Batty Sequins from Annies Paper Boutique


The eye paper just spooks me, but I thought would be perfect since everyone will be watching the numbers countdown!

Hope you enjoyed! Please watch for more coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. This bat is a cutie! I love that you put sequins in his wings to make it into a shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am liking the shaker wings and the twine he has! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bat! This calendar looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete