Pages

Friday, May 26, 2017

Sweet, Sweet Summertime with Lisa



Hi, everyone and welcome! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper sharing a few summer time gift ideas. Using the Basic Gift Bags,  JGW All About Daddy and JGW Motherly Moments Collections I created a gift card box, a card, and gift bag that can be used throughout the Summer.  I used a few elements from the Backyard Barbecue, too. 


The gift card box is the same one I used in my last post and I'll say it again, EASY PEASY! 
The grill is meant to be on the apron but I thought it would look cute on the box to cover the gift card. And the chef's hat was too fun not to use. I used my mini scoreboard to add score marks and a round die-cut for a few puffs on the top.  


The bag is another quick go to when you need something in a hurry! It cuts in one piece and is so easy to, just fold and glue. 

The patterned paper is Doodlebug Designs Inc. Patriotic Picnic. 

 As always, thanks for joining us! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at all those files you combined to create this fantastic set! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole thing! Everything is so cute and I LOVE the paper! :)

    ReplyDelete