Pages

Friday, September 15, 2017

Witch's Brew with Lisa


Welcome back and Happy Friday! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper sharing two fun Halloween projects using the SDS Coffee Break


I love the Coffee Break Set because you can change it up for the holidays with fun pattern papers. 
It's very easy to put together. Take your time with the lid and do a dry run first, you should have no problems. 

Here are two pictures showing how I use binder clips to help me hold pieces 
together allowing enough dry time while I work on other pieces. 



Close-ups of finished To Go Gift Card Holder
 and


I used My Mind's Eye Trick or Treat Paper and Accessories Kit. 

As always, thanks for joining us today! 


1 comment:

  1. Lisa, these are so stinkin' CUTE! I love the Halloween twist you put on those files.

    ReplyDelete