Pages

Friday, December 21, 2018

Wrapping Up Christmas



Happy Friday! 


Today, I'm sharing a few last minute Christmas projects. 

My first project was to update three stockings I have hanging in my dining room.


Using the Evergreen Round Tag and PhotoPlay Patterned Paper I made stocking tags with our initials.


  
I used a small dot of hot glue under the white fur trim to hold the tags in place. 
A super simple and easy way to dress up those stockings.


I needed a last minute card and who doesn't this time of year?

I used the card from the JGW Patchwork Christmas Set. 
Here's a tip: the 12 x 12 papers that have squares with designs are perfect for this card.  I used kraft paper and PhotoPlay patterned paper to create the card. 



Thanks for stopping by! 

As always, thanks for joining us! 
New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!
SnapDragon Snippets 



2 comments: