Pages

Friday, April 28, 2017

Bon Voyage with Lisa


Hi and welcome, everyone! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper sharing this 3D Suitcase and Bon Voyage Card from the JGW Paris Voyage Kit



My niece called last night to tell me she wants to go on a cruise for her birthday. So I decided this would be a perfect gift for her filled with some cash to help her on her way. I have to say that I love the 3D suitcase to no end. The paper is by Carta Bella - Ahoy There. 


I plan on using this for her birthday card. 


The suitcase is actually a gift card holder!


It reminds me of a vintage suitcase with stickers all over it! 

You can find all the details on my blog.

As always, thanks for joining us! 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful set, Lisa! The papers you used couldn't have been more perfect.

    ReplyDelete